SERVICES & PRODUCTS for Your Plumbing Needs
Selecting Your New Water Heater :
When selecting your new water heater it's easiest to keep the same fuel type, whether gas or electric. That is the assumption made in this tutorial that you'll keep the same fuel type as the water heater you're replacing. You can change the size a bit however. For example, let's say you had a 40 gallon and want to go to a 50 gallon. That should not be a problem as long as you have clearance between the heater and the wall.
Water Heaters : Tank
The most common recognized by our Customers is the electric water heater tank. That is the large white cylinder style of water heater installed in closets, basements, or under homes. These can also heat by gas.
Many times all you need is just a new heater element which is quickly fixed. However, many new very power efficient water heaters are now available.
Water Heaters Tankless
Tankless water heaters have been extremely popular in Europe for decades. What are these? There is a module installed either under the sink or on the wall. The cool water from your incoming water line goes into the module. The module then heats the water sending it to your sink, showers, tubs and laundry. These are put in each room separately.
What's this mean? It means Endless Hot Water and very efficient heated water... All without a tank.
Water Heaters : Tank
Just like the electric water heaters, these are they cyclinder style tanks. However, these run off gas instead of the electrical system of your home.
Water Heaters : Hybrid
Hybrid water heaters are...
· Hybrid Electric Water Heater,
· 62% more efficient than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater
· Utilizes heat pump technology to absorb the heat in ambient air and transfers it into water
· Qualifies for state and local utility rebates and tax credits
· Designed for common indoor installation in areas such as: basement, garage, closet, utility room, attic, etc.
Water Heaters Installed starting at best market prices.
We will always try to install same day!
All of our prices for water heaters are for Tri-Cities residents only, and include
* Deliver and unpack your water heater.
* Inspect it for damage or defect.
* Determine if any additional work needs to be done.
(We will always tell you and give you an estimate)